Thursday, April 23, 2009

We have been in NC for 9 months now...

So we made our move across the country 9 months ago. Some days it feels like we have been here FOREVER and other days it feels like we just got here.

The boys are doing well. Both just got there report cards & did very well! Austin has not been racing here but he has dove back into reading. Since August he has reread all the Harry Potter books, the Eragon trilogy books, and has just finished up the Max series by James Patterson (which I completely recommend for kids & adults). Next he plans on tackling the Percy Jackson series next. Trevor brought his grades up in all subjects & LOVES history & civics. His new goal is to be a politician. Yes, you all should here the dinner discussions between him & Brian when he announced that one. Too funny.

Our newest edition, Doc, is doing well tormenting me! LOL I tell everyone that he has entered his teenage stage. Fun times! He has gotten SO big though & as much as he likes to torture me he has been a wonderful asset to our family!

Brian is doing well at work. He was selected this year for promotion to CWO3 & was very excited about that. He'll be getting promoted some time next January. :) He just returned from Virginia after being gone for a month. It was nice though as we got to go up and see her our friends Dan & Cassie & the boys. We also went up to Baltimore, which I absolutely adore!!!! The boys had a great time there as well. Brian took them to the Officer's Obstacle course & let them run around. Neither of them could get up the rope.

Our next adventure will be Virginia in June! The boys & I are going to see No Doubt with Cassie & her boys!!! I cannot wait. We also have the boys birthdays in June (Fun, Fun). Trev will be 17 & Austin will be 10. ( I know I am getting old).

As for me I have been taking care of the family, enjoying the beach & getting a lot of reading done!

I hope everyone is doing great! We miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment