Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It figures

Brian left today to go to Maryland for two weeks and just because he left and I have been cursed; I was up with Austin until 2 am last night because he didn't feel good! Seriously what is up with the Murphy's Law that states every time my husband leaves the car will break down or the kid will be sick or I will be sick... You get the picture! No joke, the last venture he went on I was sick! Of course, Austin is feeling better and I really have nothing to complain about anymore however I still would like to know why???? Why does the world work out that way? LOL I think I will have to face the truth in that this is one of the world's wonders that I will never know!

Summer Time!!

So the kids only have 2 & 1/2 weeks of school left! They get out on the 10th, Trevor turns 17 on the 12th, we go to NO DOUBT on the 14th w/ Cassie & her boys, Austin turns 10 on the 20th, I believe Father's Day is on the 21st, and then we will go to Cape Cod sometime around the 4th of July! We are also going to Cali at the end of July and in between all of this we would like Brian's sister to visit us for a month and my nephew Nick will visit sometime before our trip to Cali (then return w/ us). It seems like SO much but at the same time I would rather be BUSY then sitting around not doing anything! I cannot wait to see my family, i miss them so much and with the recent events have felt their absence more. The concert will be the boys first concert and it is with Austin's best friends & my dear friend! YAY!!!! Cape Cod, is one of the places I always wanted to visit but really never imagined I would! I am so glad my sis-in-law invited us out & of course I get to see my really freakin cute niece & nephew!! All of us have missed Nick & we know how much he would enjoy it here in the "great outdoors" so that will be really cool as well! Anyhow, I hope everyone plans on getting outside this summer and enjoying all the wonder your city, state, country have to offer! When we are not on the road we will definitely be at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment